Customer Success Manager
Customer satisfaction has always been BiTS’s number one priority. Our growing company is looking for a skilled problem solver to join our Customer Success Team to help build and maintain customer relationships. We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual that can provide exceptional service to our customers and establish themselves as a trusted advisor in the SaaS Industry. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, BiTS is an excellent place to grow your career.
Empowerment: We empower our employees to be their very best and continuously evolve their knowledge of our products in order to provide our customers with the best experience!
We’re Family: We leverage empathy and a fun work environment to help our team members feel like they are part of our family unit. We truly care about the development of our employees.
Push Yourself: Thrive in a fast-paced environment that empowers you to develop your personal skills as well as your professional skills to help you in the workplace and in your home life!
Love What You Do: When you love what you do, you wake up happier and enjoy going to work every day. We value this mentality and encourage our employees to be their best selves.
- Learn our products and processes to provide exceptional customer service
- Provide high-level technical and product support
- Document each customer contact in our support ticketing system
- Problem-solve with our clients
- Establish and maintain customer relationships
- Research and thoroughly document customer issues for escalation when necessary
- Help create knowledge base articles for common questions and issues
- Passion for quality customer service
- Knowledge of best practices in customer service and retention
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong technical abilities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Organization and multi-tasking skills
- Some experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- The ability to identify user error versus a software defect (bug)
- Quick learner
Job Type: Full-time
BiTS is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.