Senior Software Developer
We are looking for an experienced software developer to help meet our increasing software development needs. We are looking for someone that thrives on challenge, holds themselves to a high standard, and is accountable.
- Participate in agile team activities, including: Story writing, planning, estimation, daily standups
- Lead design and implementation of projects across product suite
- Develop robust and maintainable solutions in existing and future products
- Collaborate with the team to overcome challenges
- Peer review of teammates’ work
- Support and develop junior software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
- Diagnose and solve production issues
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field and/or 5+ years of experience designing and implementing web and desktop based applications
- Proficiency with an object-oriented language (preferably C#) and a deep understanding of design principles and SOLID development practices
- Proficiency in the design and development of desktop and web applications, including internal and external APIs
- Experience in the design and development of multi-threaded applications
- Experience in the design and development of mobile applications
- Proficiency in MSSQL querying, tuning, and design.
- Communication skills that exceed your technical abilities and an ability to see a situation from many perspectives
- Experience in an agile software development environment
A Big Plus:
- Experience with Windows Azure or other cloud platforms
- Experience in Crystal Reports
- Experience creating mobile applications using Xamarin
Job Type: Full-time
BiTS is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.